Celebrate Mothers’ Day in the Country…Near Houston!
For all those special Moms in our lives: FREE admission for Mom with a paid child's admission.
Celebrate at the Oil Ranch early on the Saturday before Mothers’ Day. (We are closed Sunday.)
Treat Mom to a quiet lunch under a shade tree with some of the Oil Ranch’s yummy sandwiches, treats, and refreshing drinks from our General Store. She might like our Special Mom’s Day Lunch Package that includes peach tea, baked potato, and salad for $8.
The Oil Ranch is full of activities for Mom and you to make lasting memories. Bring Grandma, too!
Ranch Activities Mom Will Love
- Find jewelry for Mom. Mine for gemstones at Spring Creek Mining. (Bags of gemstones, $8-12).
- Relax at the pool. Bring swimsuits, towels, and sunscreen.
- Let Mom rest and enjoy a refreshing drink while watching the kids jump on the Kid Hopper or the little ones play in Tike Town or enjoy other Oil Ranch activities.
- Go on a family scavenger hunt. (Pick up your list at check-in.)
- Board the O.I.L. Express to get a tour of the ranch.
- Jump aboard a hayride to go out to the field to feed the cows.
- Milk Daisy, the dairy cow.
- Visit the ducks and geese by Lake Buenas Noches.
Your Mom will brag to all the other Moms about the best Mothers’ Day ever at the ranch with her family. So come on out to the country to celebrate early. We are just a short, beautiful drive northwest of Houston.
Call 281-859-1616 with questions or to check weather status.