Go Fishing and Have Fun for Fathers’ Day…Near Houston!
Mention this website special for free admission for dad with paid child's admission.
Celebrate at the Oil Ranch early on the Saturday before Fathers’ Day. (We are closed Sunday.)
Treat Dad to a yummy lunch at our General Store. Our barbecue beef sandwiches are famous!
The Oil Ranch has something for every Dad and family member. Bring Grandpa and Uncles, too!
Ranch Activities Dad Will Love
- Bring your pole, bait, and tackle for catch and release fishing at Lake Buenas Noches.
- Compete at the Texas OK Corral to see who can hit the most targets with paintball shooting. (50 paintballs, $5.)
- Learn to rope a calf while riding Dynamite the mechanical roping horse.
- Test Dad’s golf skills at Ol’ MacDonald’s Putt Putt golf course.
- Tour the ranch aboard the O.I.L. Express, originally from Coney Island.
- Meet a lot of animals, feed the cows, or milk Daisy, our Holstein dairy cow.
- Mine for fossils at Spring Creek Mining. (Bags of fossils, $8-12).
- Bring swimsuits, towels, and sunscreen to cool off in the pool.
- Or just give Dad a nice long break with a cold iced tea while watching the little ones play in Tike Town or the big kids explore the barn or enjoy other Oil Ranch activities.
Your Dad will be so excited to share his family fun pictures on social media and at the office. Make it the best Fathers’ Day yet. Come out to the ranch to celebrate his special day early. We are just a short drive northwest of Houston.
Call 281-859-1616 with questions or to check weather status.